Tuesday, October 26, 2021

 I was never really insane, except on occasions where my heart was touched... Edgar Allen Poe

Yep. I was pretty much insane from that moment we came together.  That never changed. 

I realize, especially from past relationships that included the marriage that proceeded our own that things tend to calm down and lose their sparkle as time marches on. That did not happen for me with you. 

My heart still went pitty-pat with you - not every day, but it certainly did in those moments we shared dancing to our song,  me hugging you from behind while you made Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner and you dragging me about the kitchen behind you patting my hands that were clasped around your middle. Sometimes I felt it while  watching you repair something in the garage or even just watching you sitting and reading. 

Forever crazy about you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment