Saturday, October 30, 2021

 Kisses and Sweet Talk

I found another yahoo chat today. The one where you told me you kissed me and talked to me in my sleep.  

This is what we had. This is what I am missing.  You spoiled me with your love and attention and that my man was ongoing and it was the glue in our relationship.  I would have done absolutely anything for you.  

I didn't have your quiet nature but you weren't looking for that. You told me early on you didn't want a partner who was shy. I was anything but. So the introvert finds the extrovert and they lived together happily.  

I was the rough to your smooth.  The boisterous to your retiring nature and you seemed to enjoy the contrast. You were the quarterback and the goal kicker and I was the linebacker and the blocker. We made it work for us.

I miss your hugs, I miss your soft touches and your heart.  I miss holding your hand every night as we went to sleep. We had such beauty here. No one would guess at what we had. 



No comments:

Post a Comment