Monday, October 25, 2021

  Starting Over

I started this blog to post things about Las Vegas. Ironic that it is called My Vegas Crush - because my actual crush in life shared this place in the world with me, until he didn't. He died Sept 2020. My world collapsed.

This space is now going to be occupied by the writings and ramblings having to do with the life I have left after losing Chance.  He was the center, and now that he is gone there is this hole. No carpet will cover it, no nice words, no sprinkling of fresh grass seed.... it is a hole that will remain. 

When you find someone - anyone - who gets you, someone you don't have to explain yourself to all the time - someone who asks the hard questions - consider yourself blessed. Whomever they are they hold a place in your life that does nothing but add to your life. If subtraction happens it is your choice... until it isn't. 



No comments:

Post a Comment